8 EASY STEPS TO BEGIN A PARTNERSHIP WITH IMPACT
- Set up an appointment with Impact and allow us to become acquainted with your company’s goals and objectives.
- A plant tour will allow us to decide together what work cells fit our model and are possible opportunities for Impact to partner with your company.
- Once work cells have been identified, Impact engineers can schedule and complete an on-site assessment at no cost to the customer. The assessment will analyze work processes, waste, productivity and cost.
- The findings will then be presented, along with a cost per unit price, the expected savings, and a high level implementation plan.
- Both Impact and you, the customer, will review the implementation plan and KPIs and agree on a direction and timeline.
- We then determine a start date for Impact to begin implementing the work cell.
- Impact will begin work instructions, management training, associate training, incentive pay for quality, etc.
- Post implementation Impact will continue to meet with the different levels of your company to insure mutual benefit, quality and delivery.
Impact partners with both Manufacturing and Distribution. Impact will utilize its CPU business model in any of the below areas of work which allows you to fix your labor cost, maximize your management’s time, and save on annual labor cost.
Semi-Automated Machine Operation
Assembly Line Operations
Repetitive Manual Work Cells
Value Added Services (Pricing, labeling, re-work, etc)